No products in the cart.
|How to order||1.Add the item to the cart|
2.Select a cart
3.Proceed to payment
4.Enter the shipping address of the item
5.Enter the shipping address of the item
6.Confirm your order
You can pay by credit card using the Internet payment “Stripe”, which is used safely all over the world.
You can use VISA / MASTER / AMERICAN EXPRESS.
|Due date for payment||Please make payment by the 10th day from the date of receiving your order. |
Please note that if the payment deadline has passed and payment cannot be confirmed, we will cancel your order.
|List price||The prices listed in the online shop include consumption tax.|
|Shipping / Shipping|
Packages will be shipped by Yu-Pack.
An email will be sent to you with the Inquiry Number of the package on the evening of the shopping date.
Please contact Japan Post directly to check the delivery status or change the delivery date.
※If you are absent at the time of delivery, we will post an absentee card.
Since there is a storage period, please request redelivery as soon as possible.
※Since this product cannot be guaranteed to be lost, it will be handed over to you.
We do not post to the delivery box or deliver to the PO Box.
Precautions when receiving at the post office
※ Delivery date and time cannot be specified.
※ Even if the package arrives at the Post Office, there will be no notification of its arrival (storage period is one week).
Please check the delivery status to avoid missing your package.
※ Bring your proof of identity (driver’s license, etc.) when receiving the package.
※ Check here for Post Offices where pick up is available.
※ Estimated number of days until delivery
※ The present document is a standard guideline; however, delays could occur on the weather or traffic conditions on delivery day.
※ Please be aware that Golden Week, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Obon, Christmas, and New Year’s will add an additional 2-3 days to the estimated number of days until deliv-ery.
|Return and exchange of goods|
If the delivered product is different from the application, we will replace the product.
Deadline for returns and exchanges
Products that have been delivered for more than XX days
|Terms of service|
(To customers who purchase)
Article 1 – Purpose and Service Content of the voucher
1. In exchange for this ticket, the customer can receive the service for this ticket specified by our shop.
2. The user shall be able to use this ticket under the following conditions.
(1) The voucher is valid for 6 months following the date of issue. The expiration date of the voucher will be displayed on the voucher.
(2) The voucher can only be used at the store.
(3) Services provided in exchange for the voucher shall only be the services prior de-termined by the stores as valid for voucher exchange. Selecting and/or altering the contents of these services is at the sole discretion of this store.
(4) To use the voucher, it is requested to make a reservation in advance with the store by phone or email.
(5) The voucher cannot be reissued, altered, or converted into cash.
(6)If the customer cancels a reservation or does not show up without prior notification of cancellation to the store, the customer may be charged a cancellation fee.
The store’s Cancellation Policy states:
Please cancel by 24:00 on the day before the reservation date. Please note that all vouchers will be voided if cancellation occurs on the same day as the reservation or if the customer does not notify the store about his absence.
(9)(6) If the customer is unable to present the voucher, the included services cannot be provided
(10)(7) The store takes no responsibility for any damage caused by the customer’s inability to use the voucher.
(11)The store takes no responsibility for theft of or damage to the voucher.
Article 2 – Conclusion of Contract
1. If you order this ticket, your order will be an application for a contract for purchasing this ticket. After confirming receipt of your order, a sales contract for this ticket will be established when an email is sent from our site to inform you of the order received, which describes the details of your order.
2. After the sales contract for this ticket is concluded, we will not return, exchange, or accept or refund the contents of this ticket for any reason unless there is intentional or gross negligence in our shop.
Article 3 – Issuing the voucher
1. If we determine that delivery is not possible on the date and time specified by the customer as the desired delivery date, we will ship this ticket to the destination specified by the customer within 10 days after the sales contract is concluded.
2. This ticket can only be sent within Japan, and you cannot specify any other country or region as the destination.
3. Even if there is a date and time specified by the customer as the desired delivery date, we will not be liable for any damage caused by the delay in the arrival of this ticket and will not refund it.
4. If the address specified by the zip code you entered is different from the address you entered, the address you entered will be the shipping address.
5. If we are unable to deliver this ticket intentionally or without gross negligence, we will notify you to that effect and refund the price to avoid the obligation to ship this ticket. In this case, our shop will not be liable for any damage caused by not being able to deliver this ticket.
Article 4 – Disclaimers, Etc.
1. If the customer suffers damage by violating this agreement, we will not be responsible for the damage.
2. If the customer causes damage to a third party by using this ticket service, the customer will resolve it at his / her own risk and expense, and will not cause any inconvenience to our shop. I will.
3. You are responsible for all other costs, such as telephone charges and communication charges, that you have incurred to use this ticket service.
Article 5 – Handling of Personal Information
In the following cases, the store may provide personal information obtained from customers through the use of this service to third parties such as business partners.
(1) With expressed consent of the customer.
(2) When necessary for the purpose of using the voucher service.
(3) When there is a disclosure request from the police, public prosecutor, court, bar as-sociation, or any similar authority connected to a criminal investigation, etc.
(4) When necessary for the protection of life, body, or property.
Article 6 – Prohibited Items
1. The customer may not use this ticket for any purpose other than the purpose specified in Article 1 or for any purpose other than the service content of this ticket.
2. If there is a risk that the customer will use the product for other purposes, we may refuse to conclude the sales contract stipulated in Article 2 and cancel the concluded sales contract without notice. I can.
3.If the customer commits an act that violates this agreement, our shop can refuse the establishment of the sales contract stipulated in Article 2 and can cancel the concluded sales contract without notice.
Article 7 – Liability, Etc.
1. If the customer causes damage to our shop by violating this agreement, the customer shall compensate for the damage.
2. If the customer causes damage to a third party by violating this agreement and we compensate for the damage, the customer shall indemnify us in full.
Article 8 – Legal Jurisdiction
Japanese law has full jurisdiction over the establishment, effect, performance, and interpre-tation of these Terms and Conditions.
Article 9 – Court of Jurisdiction
Either the Tokyo District Court or Tokyo Summary Court shall be the exclusive court of first instance for any dispute between the customer and the store regarding these Terms and Conditions.
Article 10 – Negotiations in Good Faith
If any matter not stipulated in these Terms and Conditions arises or if there are doubts re-garding interpretation of these Terms and Conditions, the customer and the store shall dis-cuss the issues and resolve them in good faith.
Article 11－Change / Update of this Agreement
The store may alter or update these Terms and Conditions without notice. If changes are made to these Terms and Conditions after a customer has completed the ordering procedure for the voucher, the Terms and Conditions at the time when the ordering procedure was completed shall apply.