No products in the cart.
1. Purpose of use of personal information
Personal information provides personal information. However, we will not use it for all of the following purposes, but will use it within the scope of obtaining the consent of the customer by clearly indicating the individual purpose of collection and use.
- To provide customers with product information (including catalogs), services and plans handled by our company.
- To deliver our products to customers’ homes and buildings.
- For after-sales service and maintenance of our products.
- To conduct surveys related to product development and service improvement, such as surveys on the usage status and satisfaction of our products and services.
- To provide regular information from our company through e-mail newsletters, booklets, direct mail, etc.
- For contacting the coming.
- To send winning prizes such as various campaigns
- For confirmation and guidance necessary for using various forums.
- To respond to questions, opinions, and requests from customers.
2. Security measures for personal information
Reasonable and appropriate measures to prevent risks such as unauthorized access, loss, damage, destruction, falsification, leakage, and unauthorized leakage of personal information from the outside so that the personal information of customers can be managed and operated safely. We are implementing safety measures. In addition, a personal information protection manager will be assigned to each department that handles personal information, and efforts will be made to manage personal information appropriately. At the same time, internal regulations regarding safety management will be formulated, and employee education regarding personal information protection will be implemented. We are here.
3. Provision to a third party
Personal information will not be disclosed or provided to any third party except in the following cases.
- With your consent.
- When providing in a state where the individual customer cannot be identified / identified.
- When entrusting a business that handles personal information to a business consignee for reasons such as smooth business progress. (In this case, we will select a contractor with a sufficient level of protection and implement appropriate management by obliging a contract to prevent leakage and re-provision.)
- When providing a quotation, plan, or product drawing to our business partners involved in the purchase and installation of our products with the consent of the customer.
- When providing personal information to the Company within the scope necessary to achieve the above purpose of use with the consent of the customer.
- When the provision is required by law.
- When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer.
- When it is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, obtaining the consent of the customer will hinder the performance of the affairs. When there is a risk of affecting.
4. About using the homepage
Third-party sites and services that can be accessed through our site, or companies that collect data through sweepstakes, promotional activities, etc., have their own privacy policies and data collection rules that are independent of us. I’m waiting. Therefore, we cannot take any obligation or responsibility for the provision of personal information by you to these companies and sites.